Friday, January 24, 2014

Italy Swag

My in-laws went on a cruise this past September and brought us some things back from their trip to Italy. I am finally getting around to posting about it before they get used on our cruise coming up.


1. Sandals from Capri. They are handmade and beautiful. This picture doesn't do them justice. I have been saving them to wear on our cruise. Ahh, I can't wait to wear them. Maybe they will bless my feet and be worn on the day I turn 30! Fancy fancy.


2. Dish Towel from Taormina. I haven't worked up the courage yet to actually use it to dry dishes or our towels. I know if I display it then the tot will rip it down and drag it everywhere. So this will have to be saved for when she is a bit older. 

3. Purse/Bag from Rome. Again, this photo doesn't do it justice because the color is beautiful and bright. Another save for our cruise. I know, I know I am a saver. But I promise after I sport it on the beach vacay then I will use it more on a day to day basis. It's all ITALIAN leather and fabulous! These and the sandals were my FAVORITE!!

4. Salad tossers from Taormina. These are so fun and festive with a little lemon detail on the handles. Now we just need to host a dinner or get together to put these out!

5. Wine stopper from Taormina. We love wine and unfortunately don't get to drink much of it with as busy as we have been lately. When we do get the chance we haven't been known to finish the bottle so this will help us keep that wine fresher..longer!

**BONUS**
Baby foot down below. I was in such a hurry to snap a picture of all these goodies because she kept trying to play with everything that her little foot made it into the photo. 



4 comments:

  1. I never actually caught the baby foot ha! Always happens here :) Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sneak in don't they!? Ha ha. Thanks for the nice wishes. Back at cha fellow mama

      Delete
  2. i'd just love to go back to italy…but during warmer weather. kaye ruins a good portion of all pictures…or makes them better…depending on how you see it! new reader via the linkup. yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you have been to Italy?! I am jealous. I would love to go one day. I love all your family photos. Sooo cute and your blog name is awesome, clever and seems soo fitting! Thanks for following. Appreciate it. :)

      Delete