Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stork Stack Review- January Box

Due to holidays, a death in the family, and home reconstruction I neglected to take pictures of the past few boxes from Stork Stack and just ended up handing Little Spoon the stuff. But here is my review of the January box. In all honesty, I was not that impressed. It seemed very fitting for a 6 month old more than a 20 month old. In fact, I cancelled my subscription with them because the last box wasn't so great either. We will continue on with Citrus Lane and see how that goes for a few months.

Stork Stack is a monthly subscription that sends you 5 items a month specific to your child's age and gender with the occasional item being for mom/parent. It's $27 a month.

January Box/20 Month Old Girl:


 Harvest Company Keys: 
These seem pretty durable and will make for a good toy for my purse or the car. I think an infant would enjoy these more than my on the go toddler. 



 Harvest Company Cork Block Stacker: 
As soon as I saw these I had mixed feelings. My first thought was that my kid would bite a chunk out of one of these and that would be an issue. She still likes to "taste" everything so I wasn't really happy about this toy. Well my motherly instincts were spot on because Stork Stack sent out an email last week about a recall on these due to many mothers concerns. Happily waiting for my refund on this.


Harvest Company Wheaties Car:
Are you seeing a trend in these toys yet? They all are from this new company, Harvest Company. This car was probably the best gift out of the box. It's all wood which is nice. My tot plays with cars and this kept her attention and entertained. 



 Kind Bar: Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate:
Delish! I didn't even care about the nutritional info on this because I saw peanut butter and chocolate on the wrapper and that sold me on the spot! It was yummy and actually served as my breakfast on the road one morning.


Party Book:
I always like getting a book in these boxes because it's something we will use at any age. This book has bright and fun pictures so we like it. The story is kind of here and there but Little Spoon really likes the photos so we like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment