Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cruise Time is HERE!

It's official cruise time so that means a week of good eats, no workouts, and lots of relaxing is coming my way. Although, a yoga class on board does sound sort of nice and may help take the edge off of leaving my tot for so long. Bet it's cheaper than a mixed drink too!

I don't feel like I made my fitness goals that I set for myself awhile back but I understand life happened and things came up that continually threw me off. Overall I feel pretty good and wish I had gained more muscle but wishes don't get results, hard work does. Last week our house got sick (again) and I have been pretty nervous to leave my tot which has led me to skip a few meals each day. I am not a stress eater and somehow breakfast has been the least appealing meal to me all day. Oops. So here is my final snap shot of my progress. I would say this was a consistent 5 weeks of home workouts and eating pretty balanced. This is also my new swim suit for the trip! Yay!




The only thing left to do now is cruise and make new goals for Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment